MRi Visor by Sound Imaging
The MRI Visors entertainment system mimics the immersive experience of a movie theater, distracting the patients from the constrictive, claustrophobic imaging equipment. This distraction relaxes patients and relieves their anxiety about the MRI environment.
Developed in conjuction with University of California San Diego
WE'RE ABOUT QUALITY
MRI Visors can improve MRI productivity, reduce the need for sedation, and improve the patient’s experience. Patient anxiety arises from confinement in the imaging machine and from the loud gradient magnet noise. Anxious patients are more likely to move in the MRI, and require repeated scans. Some patients cancel their MRI appointments due to anxiety. With MRI Visors, fewer patients will need sedation, which reduces their risk and MRI testing costs. When given a choice between MRI facilities, many patients will be attracted to facilities with video entertainment.
What MRI Visor Offers
Offering the ultimate in patient ease is a sleek new lightweight, adjustable, integrated audio-video headset. With Laser Link technology, installation is just a matter of minutes. No additional cables or filters are necessary.
The patient set-up also is a breeze. Treat your patients to the highest quality multi-media experience that others can’t match, and enjoy a host of top-of-the-line technologies.
- Keep patients entertained and distracted with video entertainment, helping avoid discomfort.
- Lower overall patient claustrophobia and anxiety in both children and adults.
- Reduce the need for sedation and anesthesia, especially for children and PTSD patients.
- Video system does not isolate all sounds, allowing for in-bore communication (optional Bi-Direction communication upgrade).
- Portable and easily moved between your individual MRI Scanner.
No downtime required for installation.